Companies have strived to become data-driven for years, but the results have been mixed. Interestingly, their path is only partially hindered by technology. Many landmines get in the way, including starting too big, needing the right stakeholder team, not gaining consensus, and failing to understand the required organizational capabilities.
This workshop empowers executive stakeholders to establish and execute an effective data transformation strategy. It brings together cross-functional roles to identify and implement strategies that accelerate data transformation, minimize risk, ensure ROI, and timely value delivery. Participants understand project risks comprehensively and learn actionable measures to mitigate and manage them effectively.
Each workshop offers a tailored approach to assess your current challenges and capability gaps, identify effective solutions, and achieve the consensus needed to accelerate your transformation into a data-driven organization.
- Starting Too Big
- Lack of Leadership Commitment
- Inability to Gain Consensus
- Tech Team as Stakeholder Lead
- Unclear Adoption, ROI & Time to Value Goals
- Complex Data & Tech Environment
- Governance & Data Security Concerns
- Saboteurs in the Room & Resistance to Change
The workshop empowers executive stakeholders to establish and execute an effective data transformation project strategy. Whether rectifying a project gone awry or setting the tone for an upcoming endeavor, it brings together cross-functional roles to identify, commit to, and implement strategies that accelerate data transformation, minimize risk, ensure ROI, and timely value delivery.
By providing participants with a comprehensive understanding of potential project risks and their potential impact on their business, the workshop equips them with actionable measures to mitigate and manage those risks effectively.
- Analyst and facilitator team comprised of business, tech, and data executives
- SWOT analysis performed via team surveys
- Research and diagnosis of internal factors impacting current and future state across business, data, and tech
- One-hour Zoom kick-off call with a core stakeholder group to establish the framework and goals
- 1:1 Zoom interviews with the core stakeholder group
- Development, presentation, and facilitation of a three-hour workshop to share findings, foster discussion, and idea-storming, create a prioritized action plan, and reinforce with metrics and accountability
- Two-hour post-mortem call with key stakeholder executive/s to present observations and recommendations for next steps